[access-uk] Re: \MOBILE aNNOUNCING cAPITAL

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 20:37:45 -0000

Hi what are these backslashes?

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: chrishallsworth7266
klango: chrishallsworth
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 8:37 PM
Subject: [access-uk] \MOBILE aNNOUNCING cAPITAL

wHY DOES MY MOBILE GIVE NUMBERS BEFORE IT SAYS cAPITAL WHEN \I PRESS THE HASH KEY TO PUT A CAPITAL LETTER\/? Sorry \i have been writing in caps lock here. The numbers announced differ depending on the letter \i think or maybe it is that they differ because of the position of the cursor on a line.

Eleanor