[access-uk] MILESTONE, OLYMPUS OR VICTOR STREAM

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:51:40 +0100

Sorry to bring this up again, but I wondered if someone could explain simply
the headlines of which machine does what.

The milestone seems to do most of what I'd want, MP3, DAISY and short voice
notes, and it's small.

Should I look at the others, and if so why?
Thanks in advance for replies.

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is trying to lose weight and at the same time, raise
money for our favourite charity - RNIB.

Please go to
 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy
 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her motivated to lose weight
and keep her healthy.

Thank you so much for reading this message.
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01656-657516
Mobile: 07791-452593