[access-uk] Re: MICROSOFT WORD - WHICH WAY TO GO!

  • From: Michael Moore <michaelmoorehere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:18:39 +0100

Hi John,

I've looked at the 365 option, but see that it is on a 4 year
subscription.... is this the longest available?

Regards,

Mike

From: ,c;arol.,p;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 28 April 2015 4.14 pm
Subject: [access-uk] MICROSOFT WORD--which WAY TO GO!

Hi all,

OK, I've hunted for my MS Word 2010 but can't find it anywhere ... and
don't want to put 2002 on the computer.

It seems I havfe the choice of paying subscription for Office 365 or
purchasing out right, or possibly getting the latest Window-Eyes and using
whatever version comes if you do this.

I haven't been a serious Window-Eyes user ever, but did havfe early
versions. It's not my intention to use it often either, I have to
confess ... (Too much of a learning curve for my thinking .... so I
guess that option is probably out)

So, what should I do? Where should I purchase a version and which one, or
should I go the 365 route?

I'm asking this because I know some were having problems doing certain
things with 365 and I'd like to hear more about what can't be accomplished
easily using this version.

Incidentally, I've already been using Open Office but just don't really
like it ... perhaps because I always had better prompts and checks that
formatting and such was correct using MS Word; hence my wish to change.

Thanks for any advice.

Carol P