[access-uk] Re: MCAFEE

  • From: "Richard Godfrey" <richard.godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:54:03 +0100

Thanks Andrew, I'll try to find out how to get rid of this "protoride" worm.
Have been looking around, but without success.  Any ideas how I can rid
myself of this horrid little worm?  Thanks.

Richard Godfrey
Telephone: +44 (0) 1656-657516
Office 01656-643146
Can't get through?  try mobile 07791-452593