[access-uk] MAY BE VIDEO OR JAWS RELATED??

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:47:23 -0000

Hi all,

I have an annoying problem which appears to be getting worse, though not
unmanageable.  I notice, three or four times in the day, that part of
the line I have written in an email appears not to be readable until I
have either highlighted the missing words or done a JAWS refresh screen.

I remember going through something like this when using Windows SE, when
there appeared to be an error with my video card software, though we
were unable to find it.

Now I'm not sure what to do or why this may have come about.

I'm using Windows XP, JAWS 5.1 (shortly to move to 6) and have a Pentium
4, so a fairly new and fast machine.

Any comments are welcome.  Thanks.

--
Carol