[access-uk] Re: MANUAL REQUEST

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:19:29 +0100

Hi Steve,
I have sent it to Ian already in both PDF and MHT formats.
Cheers,
Ibby Karbhari
• Phone: 020 7193 8755
• Mobile: 07017 41 41 41
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on my username
HYPERLINK "callto:IbbyKar"IbbyKar
HYPERLINK "mailto:ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"E-Mail: ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site Visit: