[access-uk] MANUAL REQUEST

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:16:21 +0100

Can anyone supply me with an electronic copy of the English version of
the Bookworm manual please?  I've been told by a supplier that no such
ting exists but I know I had at least a hared copy supplied with mine.
If anyone can help please email off list to
Ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxx

With thanks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.