[access-uk] MANUAL FOR SHARP'S TALKING CLOCK

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:23:50 -0000

Bit of a long shot I suspect here, but does anyone have the original
instruction booklet for the little Sharp talking clock, model number CT 660 E.
The guy who's trying to fix mine has asked if I could get hold of the booklet
so if someone has one which they could either lend me or do a PDF scan of for
me, I'd be deeply grateful.  Please contact me off list if you can help at

ian.macrae1@tiscali .co.uk

Ta in advance.

Ian