[access-uk] Lost internet explorer application

  • From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 22:36:24 +0200

Hi all,
Since I re-installed win.xp home edition, I have lost internet explorer, it
doesn't show in the program list, or on the desktop or the start menu as an
icon.
The only way I can open the program is by activating a link from an email.
Then the program opens and works well.
The only difference I can notice in my start menu is the appearance of an
icon for msn explorer. I cannot use this application because I haven't got
an account with msn to use it  and don't particularly want one.
How can I get internet explorerback as a program on my start menu and as an
icon on my desktop.
Help please

Thanks in advance

Marie