[access-uk] Re: Lost Address Book In O E

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:18:27 +0100

Hi Margaret

Have you tried looking for the file on the computer using Windows search? You're looking for a *.wab file somewhere.

The thing that I would be concerned about is how it went missing. Have you ran a virus/spyware scan?

Good luck

Barry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Smith" <jamieboy46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>