[access-uk] Re: Looks like it's time to get the IPhone

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:52:22 -0000

hi, think you had a response to this but no, the ordinary sim won't go in it
but you could probably get a similar similar from t mobile on a similar pay as
you go package.

i for my sins have ordered my iphone 5 and am waiting for it to arrive but from
what i've heard about it i'm likely to be very impressed with it

trace