[access-uk] Looks like I'm back

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:08:32 +0100

I know I said I wasn’t going to mention the subject of issues with the new
webhost and me being back on the list, but it seems like issues have been
sorted out. For the first time since early Sunday morning I have recieved a
message from this list not too long ago. I’m not going to bore you with details
of what happens because for one I’m not really sure and most people probably
don’t care *g*. This message serves as a test more than anything else, so let’s
hope it’s all working now.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://www.twitter.com/internetking