[access-uk] Looking for someone working in the Law field and using access technology

  • From: "Leach, Matthew" <matthew.leach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:53:38 +0100

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the cross posting. Can anyone using Jaws and working
in the law field please contact me. I need advice regarding software
which my employer uses and whether or not jaws will be compatible with this
software program.

Apologies once again.

Regards.

Matty.

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended
for the addressee only.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the originator or telephone 0191 279 9000.
This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned
for viruses prior to leaving Dickinson Dees LLP.
Dickinson Dees LLP will not be liable for any losses
as a result of any viruses being passed on.
The contents of any e-mail which does not relate to
the official business of the firm is neither given nor
endorsed by it.
Nothing in this e-mail or any attachment should be construed
as an undertaking of the firm unless specifically
identified as such.

Dickinson Dees LLP is a limited liability partnership
registered in England & Wales under no. OC317661.
Registered office : St Ann's Wharf, 112 Quayside,
Newcastle upon Tyne NE99 1SB, where a list of members'
names is open to inspection. Dickinson Dees LLP is
regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.