[access-uk] Re: Looking for group

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:58:35 +0200

Yes Shaun ,before I close the topic though, what you say about voice
tone does interest me and I'd like to know what other blind people
think, not on ghosts or anything, but does voice tone tell you a lot
about people? I'm studying law at the moment and I've often wondered
whether you can tell if, for example, a person is lying by listening
to their voice? Maybe I'm just not good at this, but I can't tell much
about people from their voices. There have been so many times when
I've met someone and think they sound very nice and then they're quite
unpleasant people, and also the reverse, I've been embarrassed
sometimes by meeting people who just sounded like they just couldn't
be bothered or just sounded flat, and they were much more interesting
and nicer.