[access-uk] Re: Looking for group

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:55:13 +0200

Its weird that, even though I don't see in my dreams I sort of always
somehow know what's going on. Like I once had a dream where someone
was chasing after me with a knife. I don't know how I knew he had one.
Another awful experience is, I don't know if anyone has had these, but
you dream that you're awake and then you don't know if you're awake or
not, what I mean is, you dream that you're doing what you normally do
when you wake up, that's very scarey.