[access-uk] Re: Looking for group

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:39:41 -0500

I discussed the idea about totally blind people seeing in their dreams with an ophthalmologist, who asked me that question. When he determined no light was received by my brain. He said, if a person ever saw at all. Even if he lost his sight at a few months of age, he would see in his dreams. But, a person who never at all saw light or anything else for that matter, would not see in his dreams. My question would be: If a totally blind person never saw at all at any time in his life, how would he know he saw. Not having anything to compare sight or its lack to. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari Damoulakis" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>