[access-uk] Re: Looking for free e-mail accounts

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 06:30:35 -0000

Hi Adrian.

I use Windows Live Hotmail for my personal emails, partly because I also use messenger and that ties in neatly with the Hotmail offering, but also because it fully supports Microsoft Exchange synchronisation which means I get push email on my IPhone as well as contacts and calendar synchronisation and that across all devices. If you're just looking for a good basic free email account, Fastmail in my opinion offers one of the best and most accessible web interfaces out their though you will need to pay if you want to use an email client to send messages rather than the web interface, this to prevent spammers from signing up and making free with their sending servers.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 10:49 PM
To: 'access uk'
Subject: [access-uk] Looking for free e-mail accounts

Hi

I am searching for a good and reliable free e-mail account,
any recommendations please?

Regards

Adrien