[access-uk] Re: Looking for an e-mail address for maplin tech support or customer services please.

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:39:22 +0100

Hi

Ok I'll say one thing here. The reason I asked for an e-mal
address is because I have dialup internet and some websites
take for ever to load and maplins is one of them. Before you
say anything else, there is no broadband where I live full
stop.

Ok I have contacted maplins, the cable I am looking for they
don't sell, does anyone have any ideas where I can get it
please?

It's the usb cable for the seagate free agent 250 drives. I
have tried cables4less.co.uk, cabling2u and cpc, they
haven't got back to me as yet.

The cable has two usb plugs one thin cable and one thicker.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: