[access-uk] Re: Looking for an accessible memory manigment program for the ft817.

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:01:57 +0100

Hi Kevin and Steve

There is a U.S.  discussion list called:

Blind-ham-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You might find ideas from there.

The only accessible memory management program which I have come across is one
for the Kenwood rigs - I used it with the TS2000.

I now use an Elecraft K3 and struggling with its management software, but
control it with the N1MM logging program.  Although this is usable with JAWS,
the setup menu needs eyes to help, but once done it is relatively usable.
Terry Robinson and I are both lobbying N1MM regarding accessibility.

HTH

73

David