[access-uk] Looking for an Apple Expert

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:48:32 -0000

Hi All

I am thinking of buying an apple laptop an was wondering if their were
any apple experts on the list who I could email privately with a few
questions

Cheers

Sam

Sam Howie

Information Systems

73 John Street

Glasgow

G1 1JF

0141 276 2258

mailto: sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Glasgow, congratulations Scotland - our city is the host of the
Commonwealth Games in 2014. www.glasgow2014.com

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.