[access-uk] Re: Looking for a nokia phone

  • From: Tassie da hiphop kid <tassie@xxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 22:03:05 +0000

I have been trying to trace a nokia e75 that does incidentally have an fm transmitter and found them on amazon, play and ebay. There are second hand ones, but you can still get old phones in new condition if you look in the right places. Also refurbished is quite good and usually they will come with a guaranty and are tested and working.

Louise.