[access-uk] Re: Looking for a diary program

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:06:08 -0000

Hi Gerald,
     I have been using one called 'Day By Day Professional. You will
find it at :
www.blindsoftware.com
It will do what you want and a lot more, too. As it has been developed
by a Blind person, himself, it is extremely user-friendly and will
work very well with both Jaws and Window-Eyes. A trial version is
available. I believe the price is just around £20 and worth every
penny of it. I am a thoroughly satisfied customer, anyway. Good luck.
Best regards.
     Shashi.