[access-uk] Re: Looking for a basic digital recorder

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:17:28 -0000

The m-audio, iis that the milestone discussed?

Trace

    From: Andy Collins

    Hi all -

    Just reposting the below again as I'm in pretty urgent need of a basic
voice recorder:

      I'm looking for a basic [not too expensive] digital recorder, the kind
that will take notes or memos, no editing is required, just a strait forward
gadget with it's own speaker. Looking to buy on line if anybody can direct me
to a good site after recommending.

      Many thanks

      Andy