[access-uk] Re: Looking for a basic digital recorder

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:51:14 -0000

I haven't anything particular in mind Andy, but is the recorder just for
dictation/notetaking?  If so, then one of the Olypus models might suit you.
Hagger Electronics sell some of these.

If its more serious stuff you are after recording, including music, then the
M-Audio offering that Steve Nutt has acquired recently might be more up your
street.  Suppliers such as Digital Village sell these, although they come out
at something like £350.00.
Hope that's been of a little help to you.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx