[access-uk] Re: Looking for a 3g mobile package

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 15:04:32 -0000

Hi Adrian.

I don't quite get what you mean by a 3G key, perhaps your referring to a 3G dongle or modem of some sort? Networks over here subsidize 3G dongles quite heavily, I've seen some going for under a tenner. I guess the reasoning behind that is that they're a devil to unlock and unbrand and the network buys so many of them that their price to the network is negligible.

All the best and good luck, if your trying to find anything out of the ordinary, EBay it *smile*.

Take care, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>