[access-uk] Looking for a 3g mobile package

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 23:55:51 +0100

Hi

Are there any 3g mobile broadband packages which can be used
abroad? I have a videophone sim card in my mobile and I can
use it abroad and it doesn't cost me very much, are there
similar packages for 3g broadband? There aren't many
suppliers over here and they are quite expensive. Any help
please.

Regards

Adrien