[access-uk] Re: Looking at new laptops

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:41:42 +0200

Hi Chris

Please tell me more? I am very restricted as to what I go
for price wise, and shipping, how much are acer? What other
models, pcworld doesn't have any toshiba with the spec I am
after. There are not many companies who will ship to France.
My family are going to collect the laptop for me but I need
to know if I can get something with 2 to 3 gb ram and dule
core.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx