[access-uk] Re: Looking at new laptops

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:19:07 +0200

Hi Isaac

Yes I like toshiba too but I'm very limited as to what I can
go for because of the shipping costs. By the time I've
purchased the laptop with the spec I am looking for you are
talking about almost £550, including shipping. As I have
family coming over in August, I am going to get another
netbook as they are ideal for my needs, Eventually I will
get broadband and I have external dvd players so I don't
need a big laptop.

We have been looking at the different models and toshiba is
among the best. I like using the Samsung nc10, I can get one
for £296 so that's good enough for what I need. When I get
broadband I won't be using cd's at all, all my music's on my
hard drive so that's all I need.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx