[access-uk] Looking For: "Talking Sense" Jawbone Tutorial

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 14:14:56 +0200

I am looking for a copy of the "Talking Sense" tutorial for jawbone, the middleware software for JAWS and Dragon Naturally Speaking. This tutorial was produced by Brian Hartgen in 2003 or 2004 but is no longer available from him. (I checked with him.)

If anyone is willing to sell their copy they no longer use, this would be much appreciated. I do not care whether the tutorial is on CD or tape.

thanks very much.

Doris