[access-uk] Re: Lookiing for good podcatcher that is accessible with Nvda.

  • From: chris miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 22:54:56 +0100

On 01/09/2012 22:10, Kevin Cussick wrote:
Hello all,

I am now looking for a good accessible pod catcher for window's I don't want I tunes or the webbie program, I have just decided to stop using this program as it is not really doing the job. it doesn't seem to respect the scheduler and also I think it seems to struggle with large lists of podcasts.

I am not all that fond of Juice, so some ideas please thanks.

I have used Sharp Reader with NVDA with great success.

ress f6 for list of podcast titles ie viewpoints, and f7 to show list of episodes in podcast.

Hope this will help.