[access-uk] Re: Logitech speakers

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:31:45 -0000

Hi Audrey.

Did you see Tristram's message. Looks like I'll have to go back up to PC World and change the speakers. I managed eventually to get through to the Glasgow shop and they still could not assist me, other than advise that if I bring the speakers back, they will replace them, if I have a receipt. I never keep receipts! I know I should, especially when purchasing from such a rubbish shop. Now it's a whole day event travelling into Glasgow, and even if they exchange the speakers, I bed the correct ones will be double the price.

I'll really need to identify a better shop for all of this stuff in my area. PC World are terrible and they simply don't wish to know, once you have paid them.

You are right, the salesperson should not have recommended the Logitech speakers if she did not know if they were the correct ones.

Best wishes.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>