[access-uk] Re: Logitec 800 Headset

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:32:59 +0100

Hi Colin.

You need to put the Logitech H800 headset in to pairing mode, it would have
automatically entered this mode the first time you turned it on to the
Bluetooth setting, however, if for some reason it didn’t, simultaneously press
the volume up and track forward controls and wait for approximately 2 seconds
while holding them in that position.  You should now find the headset
discoverable with your Bluetooth device, happy listening.

All the best, Ibrahim.