[access-uk] Re: Location of Prefetch

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:43:50 -0000

Roger,
Sorry you misunderstood, Barry was asking about the settings folder and that
is what I wrote about.

The prefetch folder is definitely in c:\windows\

HTH
Ibby Karbhari
226B Westbourne Park Road, London W11 1EP.
Phone: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
. If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on, or adding, the username
IbbyKarbhari
Please Note there are no spaces in my name.
E-Mail:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.moving-mountains.com