[access-uk] Re: Loading MPe files onto Nokia N91

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:35:04 -0000

Hi Dave

What you could do is reboot your phone before you connect it to your PC.
You've probably tried doing so already, but ... Just in case?

Other than that, I have absolutely no idea why you should get an error.
Mind you, I always wait a couple of minutes after I've sent stuff to the
phone before removing it in case it is a bit slow.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sight and Sound Technology