[access-uk] Re: Lloyds banking: beware you could be in the red jaws users

  • From: Ian Robinson <ian442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 11:16:03 +0100

Hi Amro,

Sorry, don't know a way around that one.

Regards.

Ian

On 15/10/2010 18:35, Amro Bilal wrote:
Thanks Ian. But is there a way to get Jaws to say (minus 45 pounds)
instead of (minus pounds 45) as how it should be?
Most of you may have already noticed, but Jaws speak the currencies
correctly when there isn't a minus sign i.e. says £45 as 45 pounds.
Cheers,
Amro