[access-uk] Lloyds TSB on line banking

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:33:08 +0100

Hi

Well I went into my local bank and spoke to a member of staff.
They were not aware of the change so we had to log on to the on line banking
site and lo and behold the number came up.
Now it is not screen reader friendly because it moves around the screen
although the numbers are quite clear/easy to see if you have sight but for
totals it is totally useless.
I was told I had to ring a number which is:  0845 3002752 they will add the
new recipient to your list.
I think this is totally unacceptable and intend to write to the Head Office.
I would be very interested in other peoples experience of this problem and
how their branch staff helped.

Debbie

you can contact me on:
email:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx