[access-uk] Re: Lloyds TSB new security system

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:28:33 +0100

I don't thik you would need help in changing your contact numbers. That screen is very straightforward.

As for the things moving around on the screen when asked to enter the number it gives you over the phone, I certainly didn't experience any problems with a screen reader.

If anybody does actually experience problems, let me know and I'll speak to a contact who o is a very senior manager in their E-comms team. That is assuming they her team is still in existance after the merger.
Peter