[access-uk] Re: Live Messenger sign up problem

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:57:08 +0100

Hi Andy, I got the following page when attempting to sign up. Sign up for Windows Live

More services
Windows LiveT
Turn help on/off
img/wl_logo
Error
We are working to fix a temporary problem with our sign-up service.Please try again.
Error code: 1
OK
Error code:1:-5::Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:55:44 GMT
list of 3 items
© 2008 Microsoft
Privacy
Legal