[access-uk] Re: Live Football Commentary on the Internet

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:28:27 +0100

Using JAWS 10 and IE8 I've been able to listen to the match commentaries
successfully for the last two weeks, but still no joy on accessing any of
the video clips on the site.

Getting the audio commentary is just as straight-forward as it was for last
season, I'm not really sure why you're having a problem with this end of
things!

Darran