[access-uk] Re: Listening to audio described programmes on BBC i-slayer using ipad and ipod touch

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:26:05 +0100

Hi. Audio description isn't supported on mobile devices such as the iPad or
iPhone yet. It's only available on the computer where you can either go to the
iPlayer or access a range of BBC programs through the webbIE accessible program
which you can download and install. This makes life much more easier as it
filters out all of the programs that are available with Audio Description for
the last 7 days.

My iCloud address  is Saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter and Skype Saq5000
Sent from my iPad