[access-uk] Re: Listen again - again!

  • From: Alasdair King <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:45:13 +0000

Hi Pauline,

You are indeed missing Real Audio support. You need to download and install RealPlayer or Real Alternative.
Alternative is better but illegal. Links here:
http://www.webbie.org.uk/realplayer.htm

Alasdair

On 23 Feb 2009, at 17:49, "Pauline Lawler" <paulinelawler14@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Maggie, had same probblem. Downloaded Real Player and this worked o.k. However I would not recommend this player as it tends to take over computer{not difficult as I am not very experienced} lol. If you open webbie manual I think I saw email address for Alistair King. Hope this helps. If you have any other suggestions for alternative player I would appreciate it.

good luck

Pauline
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maggie Norton" <maggie.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >