[access-uk] Re: List of Virgin Media channels

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:40:36 +0100

Hi David and Justine, further to the list, re audio description I found the following info on one of the emails from my Virgin Media contact. Still no listing for radio channels though.

                   John.

In addition to the attached channel list, there are audio descriptions on the following channels.

851        BBC one

852        BBC two

853        ITV one

854        Channel 4