[access-uk] List not Updating in Chicken Nuggett

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:30:38 +0000

Morning folk,
I created a list a few months ago in Chicken Nuggett and have noticed that recently it's not updating although I have no bother with incoming tweets to 'home' some of which should also be going to my list. Could delete that list of course and start again but if anyone has a better suggestion I would be grateful for such.

Best,

Tony Sweeney