[access-uk] Re: List features, digest/no mail.

  • From: Robin Clayden <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:12:02 +0100

Ok, It's just taken me ten minutes to go log in and get my authorisation
code, and fine tune the settings on my membership.

Looks like you can't go no mail, unless you set it to vacation mode. Reckon
that would do the same job.

All fairly easy though at www.freelists.org, pretty simple to navigate
around too.

Robin.