[access-uk] Re: Linx 7"

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:12:23 +0000

Hi Ali.

Copy the media creation tool to the SD card and run it from there. make sure you've installed all the updates from windows update before running the tool. also, use disk clean up to clear the windows update files before you start the upgrade, obviously after installing all the latest updates first.

cheers,

Mo.

On 19/01/2016 20:54, Amasyali (Redacted sender alpot77 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi all,

I just bought one of those 7" Linx tablet. It already has windows 8. I have been trying to upgrade it to windows 10 without any luck. I tried to upgrade it through windows upgrade which ended-up with an error saying could not continue. Then I downloaded the media creation tool and tried to download the upgrade from there, but, after a certain percentage of download, it says that the tool cannot continue and does not give any details. I have a 32gb SD card in the tablet.,

I know there are some people upgraded their 7" Linx to windows 10 successfully, can anyone tell me how to get the upgrade please?

Thank you

Ali