[access-uk] Re: Links on list?

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:13:31 -0000

Yes I agree with you but some of these people are so challenged they can't
even understand they shouldn't send "me too" messages to the list, which is
in the guidelines! Maybe the guidelines should be auto sent every month to
remind these people who apparently can't think or remember anything!

From: Saqib - Email Address: saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/12/2008 18:22
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi James. Not everyone runs their list in the same way as you. If the mods
objected to my query then I'm sure they would let me know about it. This
list is designed in for list members to help each other out. The traffic is
not huge on this list so I don't know why it's a concern to you. I don't
mind helping people out when I can and it doesn't hurt to help someone. It
makes the list helpful all round if people like you could adapt the same
attitude. If you are having a problem with someone wanting to help or
providing a link why don't you just leave the list because the list members
are not going to change their helpful attitude for your sake.
Message sent at 06:58:39 PM GMT on Monday, December 08, 2008