[access-uk] Links in Emails

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:16:43 -0000

Apologies for cross-posting, but wonder if I could call upon anyone with
knowledge in this area.

I am running Microsoft Office 2003 on both my Vista and Windows 7 laptops.
But on the Vista machine, for some strange reason, when I go into Outlook,
and click on a link that someone has sent in an Email, I get an
administrator message that won't allow me to click on it, and I have to copy
and paste the link into the address bar of Internet Explorer.  This is ok,
but I used to be able to click on links within Emails, and now can't.

Where then would I go to change this in order to click on links in Emails?

Any suggestions appreciated.  I've looked in the security tab of Tools and
Options within Outlook, but can't find anything that I would be willing to
alter ... Just in case! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability