[access-uk] Re: Link to Join BCAB

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:18:29 +0100

hi Barry, what is the list all aboot?,

Billy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barry Toner
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:00 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Link to Join BCAB

  It's

  bcab-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  And put subscribe in the subject field.

  Then reply to the confirmation email.

  Barry.

  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Eleanor Burke
  Sent: 01 October 2009 20:57
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [access-uk] Link to Join BCAB

  Hi Everyone
  As nobody has come up with a way that I might resolve my printer problem with
the parallel and USB ports, I am thinking of re-joining BCAB.  Can someone tell
me the link please to join?  Someone there may have the answer to my query.

  Many thanks.

  I am also looking for a link to join the free lists music list.

  Eleanor

database 4474 (20091001) __________

database 4474 (20091001) __________

database 4474 (20091001) __________