[access-uk] Liberty Solo CCTV Magnifier

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:26:03 -0000

Hi All, I am looking to join a list where I can sell the above item. I tend to think of a list such as access-uk as dealing with blindness related so what I am thinking is that I will need to find some form of list aimed at partially sighted people. Not sure about Recycle or Secondhand Zone as made attempts to join these lists but never heard back. Any ideas please?