[access-uk] Re: Leaving Feedback On Amazon

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:48:37 +0100

Hello John,

It isn't eBay I'm having trouble with.  I find it easy to leave feedback
there, but on Amazon it's a different matter.  It is a shame I can't work
out how to leave a rating as I would like to let the seller know I am
pleased with the transaction.  There just doesn't seem to be a way to do so
with Jaws.

Caroline.